Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

How Sweet!!

Arlee and I were getting ready to go to "Back To School" night and I look in the baby's room and see Paul sitting in the rocker. I giggle, and he says "just getting ready and taking the position." I thought it was sweet that he would be thinking that way and ready for our new little one. He said "it is almost baby time." And yes it is. I think he is excited to have another little one around. Arlee has stopped giving loves to either one of us, on a rare occasion she will but when asked she gives us the blow off. I think that can break a daddy's heart a little bit. He has always been pretty tight with her, and not that he isn't anymore, but she is just getting bigger and doesn't always want a "daddy squeeze". Hopefully it comes back in the future because I know I still like to get "daddy squeezes."

No comments:

Post a Comment