Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Arlee!


Last night as Arlee went to bed she asked me if she could sleep with one of the baby's new blankets and I told her yes. Well she picked the best one. It is a furry brown and pink one with satin sides. It is like heaven. So she goes to sleep and I go check on her and this is what she looked like.
She then came home from school and she wanted to watch a movie and she grabbed the blanket again. Funny! I asked her if she was going to keep it or give it back and she told me she will give it back when the baby comes but right now she is going to use it. I laughed, we will see about that.

1 comment:

  1. Ayden claimed one of Balin's blankets too. We decided it was a fair trade though because the lovey that Balin uses ( a pillow blanket Lion) was originally purchased when Ayden was a baby. I still can't believe how big (and beautiful:-) ) Arlee is... but I can't believe her belly buddy Ayden is so big either.

    ReplyDelete