Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

50 Years!

Tonight Paul and I went to celebrate 50 years of marriage with a dear couple from our church. They had a very nice dinner for them and then a few pictures and speeches. It was so nice and also very encouraging. I don't think marriages last that long these days and for those that have lasted that long or on their way, WOW! I am praying that Paul and I will one day celebrate 50 years or be in heaven rejoicing because the Lord came back. When we hit 50 years of marriage:



Paul will be 77 years old

I will be 72 years old

Caden will be 48 years old

Arlee will be 45 years old

Baby will be 39 years old



Who knows where we will live. Who knows how many grandchildren I will have or great-grandchildren. Who knows what life may have brought us by this time. But I am praying that we are all serving the Lord and that my kids are close to eachother and share life with us.

Lamentations 3:22,23

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning, GREAT is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment