Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SAD!

As you all know we are trying to get our house ready to sale so we can find a house in Fountain and move there. Well today it kinda hit me that I am having to get rid of my BEAUTIFUL dream home. Okay as close to a dream home that we will have. BUT...I love my house. You see I had always dreamed of having a craft room all to myself. One that when I want to craft, scrapbook, read in or throw misc. things in and close the door for no one to see, I could. Well it was a work in progress but I still loved my little craft room/office/junk room. (oh my little Arlee loved it too) And today we took all apart and put all my "crafting" items in the storage, brought in a desk and put the book shelves in the right spot. It now looks like an official office. "It has a purpose" - quote from Paul with all of his HGTV knowledge. However, I am SAD! I had a hard time doing it and I cried. In fact as I blog here right now I am about in tears. You see this is really meaning that we are moving. I knew it was coming and I know without a doubt that this is what God had called us to do, but I am SAD!!

It just really hit me today that I will no longer live here. Funny how time flies by and your perspective changes so much. If you would have asked me 8 years ago about moving to Pueblo, I would have been soooooo against it and thinking the worst about it. My kids have grown up here the last 7-8 years and that holds a lot of memories. This house is the only house that Arlee will remember. Ava won't remember it all!! It is just a house, but it has been HOME for so many years. I know this will be a hard move in the sense of emotions for me. However, I am very thankful that God did not move us to another state or across the country or even across the state. That makes things a little bit easier.

So I had to write today of my sadness. I don't want to end on sadness and so I am going to write what I want to PRAISE the Lord for today:
Praise the Lord for waking me up to a spunky little girl opening cabinets and trying to drink her dad's mouthwash.
Praise the Lord for the shelter, food, clothes and family and friends I have today!!!
Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment