Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Baptism




On Sun., Aug. 15th marked a very big spiritual step for my kids. Caden and Arlee were both baptized. It was an amazing experience, not only for them but for me as their mom. We had been talking about it for awhile and they had asked when they could do it. Paul and I really felt like they need to be a bit older so they could understand what it all meant and why we do it. We just told them in a couple years. Well those couple of years came. The church was getting ready to do some and they both expressed that they wanted to do it. We really feel like God has His hand on our kids and we look forward to all the amazing things that God has in store for them as they open their lives fully to Him. Praise God for the big things and little things in our lives. He has promised so much to me and my family and we are clinging to Him in everything. I think this just shows even more that God has put us in the right place, at the right time, with the right people. We already LOVE Restoration Church and feel like we have been there for years. I really think that my kids are learning so much about God and really growing in Him. I praise God for that. This was a great day to celebrate new live and new beginnings for the Aragon Family.





1 comment:

  1. Mel, I'm so so happy for you guys. I'm relieved and excited to hear how at home you already feel at your church.

    XO Shari

    ReplyDelete