Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Daybook!

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...The sun is shining bright and it is going to be a HOT one today!

I am thinking...About nothing really! It's too early!

I am thankful for...for my family, my house and all the provisions God gives even when we are a little discouraged.

From the kitchen...Not much coming out of the kitchen this month, I'm trying to lose some weight and I would love a piece of Chocolate Cake!

I am wearing...My cute purple pajamas

I am creating...NOTHING!! Although I need to get my act together and start scrapbooking before I am so far behind it is too overwhelming.

I am going...to Springs today to play with some friends from church at the America the Beautiful park. It should be a great day for a picnic and getting wet.

I am reading..."The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls (it is a very sad but insightful memoir) and I am trying to read through the Bible. I'm on Deuteronomy.

I am hoping...to lose 25 pounds!

I am hearing...the pitter patter of little feet across my hardwood floors. Ava is everywhere.

Around the house...the kids are just getting up. My niece Katey spent the night and she was up EARLY, dressed, teeth brushed and ready to go. She finally got to wake up Arlee and so she is happy now.

One of my favorite things...sitting in bed at the end of the day with a book!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: The kids get to go to a water park with their Nana tomorrow and then we are just hanging out at home getting ready for the first day of school next week. A pretty mellow weekend, and that is great.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment