Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Things coming our way!

So....after months of prayer, trusting, patience, and believing the best is coming, it came!!!! Paul got hired on as the Senior Pastor at Restoration Church in Fountain, CO. We are sooooo excited and really feel like this is where God wants us. It has been a journey and not an easy one. About 2 years ago, Paul really felt like it was time to go back into full time ministry. Where? We had no idea. We began to pray and seek God and see what would happen. A couple different opportunities came along but after really praying about those it just wasn't the right fit. Then back in Aug. we heard that the pastor of Restoration had resigned and moved. At the very first news of this we knew we should apply. I say we b/c it is kind of a partner thing, although he will do most of the work. :) So Paul applied in Nov. and 7 months later he made it through to the top of 250 applicants. Can you believe it? 250 people applied for this position and God saw from the beginning that we would be that one!!!! Amazing how our God works, and that is just the beginning of my amazement. Our God is awesome and the last 7 months he has worked on me and pulled at me in all directions.

God has taught me patience when I had none. Trust when I wanted to run. Love when I felt alone. Believing when I felt no hope. Laughter when I wanted to cry. And an abundance amount of Faith he has instilled in me. I wouldn't even know where to begin to explain to you all He has done for my family the past couple of years. Through our hardships and disappoinments He has shown up, holding my hand, and loving on me. Rocking me in His arms and telling me it will all be ok. And today I wanted to reflect on that and share on my blog all the amazing things He has done for me and Paul. I love the Lord My God with all My heart, soul, and mind. All praise to Him. I am looking forward to so much more that He will do in my heart, my mind and my family as I rely fully on Him.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys as you move to the next stage in the journey God has for you!

    ReplyDelete