Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Accomplishments

This week has been a week of Accomplishments. In many ways, but let me start with the kids!!
Arlee graduated from Kindergarten! It was a very special day and she was so excited to be moving onto 1st grade!!
Arlee with her Kindergarten Diploma!!
We also had awards this week and Arlee got the award for "Personal Best". This award was only given to one child out of her class and she got it. She is an awesome student!!

Caden looks a little crazy here but he also got an award. He got the "Presidental Fitness Award". Only 5 student out of the whole school got this award and he was ONE of them. Way to go!!! I am so proud of my kids and all their accomplishments. They are such good students, even when they fight me and tell me they don't want to go to school, they are bright, smart, creative, athletic, and I love them to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment