Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NO Rest!

Okay so my sweet little Ava is darling, but I have to admit I had a break down last night. I felt like I am an all-you-can-eat buffet and she NEVER gets full. Then I went to change her and she peed ALL over me, all over her clothes (her 3rd pair for the day), and all over the changing table. Can I just say that I am beyond happy I have a husband who loves me and who is willing to help. I called him and she took her and fed her a bottle and I went to bed. After of course crying and praying to God to help me. What a night!!!! But at least I have woke up feeling better this morning. But I am still not sure if Ava is getting enough to eat. She is a big fuss if she is not fat and full. You would think by the 3rd child you would have a clue, but when 6 years has passed, you don't still don't have a clue. :)

So, enough about that. I am off to Ava's 2 weeks checkup. Her stats will be posted later. Has she climbed back up to her birth weight? We will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment