Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Time Flies

Time Flies by. This week I have watched my baby girl go to Kindergarten and my baby boy go to 4th grade. It seems like yesterday that they were born. I really thought that I would be a mess with Arlee going off to school, but I handled it pretty well. I watched her get on the bus, I met her at the school to take her to her class, Paul and I dropped her off in her class, AND then the teacher hands us an orange cardstock with a poem. Oh yeah, a sappy "I am going to Kindergarten, I will take care of your baby" Poem. I cried!!!! But just a little! Needless to say Arlee loves it and it is fun to watch her come out of school with a smile on her face. On Friday she was bouncing off the walls because "We got to have 2 pupcakes today and I am hyper." Oh Boy, good thing she went with Nana rest of the day.

I am sure time will continue to fly by as it always does. Right now I am hoping so because I REALLY want this baby to come out, then it can slow down, if that is possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel! It worked! This blog is a great idea. How many weeks are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel,
    What a great idea this is! We love being able to open this page and see what is going on, it's a lot of fun! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete