Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

How Far Along Are You?

This seems to be a VERY popular question these days. So.....I am 33 weeks and counting............
Today I was at the grocery store and this lady asks me "When is your baby due?" I say "Oct." She says "And your carrying a girl?" I looked at her and said "Yes I am how did you know." She said "I'm a retired nurse." Amazing to me that she could tell by looking at me what I was having. But I have had a couple other nurses tell me the same thing. So how do they know? Do they just see a million pregnant women and figure it out by the way we carry? Or do they just get a lucky guess? Either way I think it is very interesting.

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for my two week check-up that had to be rescheduled because the Dr. had an emergency. I was all ready to ask some questions and now I can't remember any of them. Hopefully over night I will come up with some new ones. I do know one of them will be "How early will you induce me if she doesn't come?" Hee hee. I doubt if she will but I am ready to have this baby. I really think she is coming early anyway, but just incase.

Well off to be a mean mom and make my kids go to bed, although they don't have school tomorrow, I still think they should be in bed SOON!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment