Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ava Grace is 5 Months Old

Look at ME!!! I am 5 months old and I am writing my first blog. I am doing all kinds of fun things. Fussing is my speciality, but I am also trying to sit up on my own, eating some yucky cereal mom keeps pushing in my mouth (pictures to come of that), talking a lot, drooling, sucking on my hand (my all time favorite), laughing at my sissy and brother, especially when they jump around and move there heads all around, they think I am cracking up at them doing that but I actually am laughing because I know they will get a headache when they are done. :) My mommy always puts me in this onsie with a sticker on it to show you all how old I am, oh and she says it is for the scrapbook too.
Looking at my silly mommy making noises.

That noise was really funny!!
Oh Look at my cute shirt. Next month will be a new color and maybe a different onsie.
Well for now I must go. I am getting sleepy and fussy, and just want to EAT!!!!



1 comment: