Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

What we did this weekend!

This weekend was Arlee's big dancing debut. The week before Arlee's little friend Emily's Mom called me and asked me if Arlee wanted to do this dance/cheer clinic with Emily. They would practice 2 days with the way cool high school girls and then on Friday during Half time at the Pueblo West Cyclones Girls game they would do their dance. Of course my first thought was "YES, she would love to". But I knew my daughter and I knew I better ask her. You see she chickens out on things. Well maybe that is not the right word, she doesn't ever seem to finish the activities we put her in. So..I told Emily's mom that I would talk to her and let her know. WELL GUESS WHO WANTED TO DO IT? YEP she was sooooooo very excited about it. The first night we went to practice she was so giddy and so afraid all in the same breath. I just chuckled because I remember trying something new and feeling nervous but soooo darn excited I didn't know what to do with myself. I was asked about a million times "What time is it? Is it time to go to cheer yet?" They practiced away and if it couldn't get better they did a dance to a song from High School Musical. So every little girl not only knew the dance they could sing along with it too. She did a fabulous job and lots of friends came out to cheer her on. I am very proud of my little girl and maybe she will actually finish an acitivity after all. All lined up and ready to dance.
"Getcha head in the game"

They all got these cute t-shirts to wear. On the front it has the Cyclones logo. She LOVES her shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment