Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 Months Old and already have BLING!!!

Happy 3 Months to Ava!!! She is growing so much and is starting to have such a sweet personality. On her 3 Month old birthday I took her to get her ears pierced. I couldn't resist. Arlee got hers done at 3 months also and so of course my next girl had to too. :) She was not happy about it but she will never remember. :)
She has no idea what is coming her way!!

The first one is done

Second one almost done!

Not happy but SUPER CUTE!!!
I am pretty sure my Aunt Nancy and cousin Kristen were more traumatized then her. I looked up to see that Kristen was almost crying. Big tears in her eyes, just like AVA!!! But we all made it through and all agree that she is soooooo cute with them. The fun of having girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment